- 1 Coast Guard Navik (GD and Domestic) and Yantrik 02/2021 Batch Online Form
- 2 Application Fee :
- 3 Eligibility :
- 4 Age Limit :
- 5 Total Post : Coast Guard Navik (GD and Domestic) and Yantrik
- 6 What is the Exam Pattern of Coast Guard Navik (GD and Domestic) and Yantrik 02/2021?
- 7 Admit Card of Coast Guard Navik (GD and Domestic) and Yantrik
- 8 What is the Selection Process of Coast Guard Navik (GD and Domestic) and Yantrik
- 9 What is the Salary of Coast Guard Navik (GD and Domestic) and Yantrik Recruitment?
Online applications are invited from male Indian Citizens possessing educational qualifications and age as prescribed below for recruitment to post of Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch) and Yantrik in the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union.
Join Indian Coast Guard
Coast Guard Navik (GD and Domestic) and Yantrik 02/2021 Batch
- Date of Commencement : 05/01/2021
- Closing Date : 19/01/2021
- Exam Date : NA
Application Fee :
- UR/OBC/EWS : 250
- SC/ST : 00
- Navik (GD) – 10+2 passed with Maths and Physics
- Navik (Domestic Branch) – 10th Class passed
- Yantrik – 10th Class passed and Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics/ Telecommunication (Radio/Power)
Age Limit :
- Navik (GD) and Yantrik – Born between 01 Aug 1999 to 31 Jul 2003
- Navik (Domestic Branch) – Born between 01 Oct 1999 to 30 Sep 2003
Total no. of post for the recruitment under 02/2021 batch is 358. The number of post for category wise recruitment are as follows: –
Download Self Declaration/ Undertaking Form
Join us on Telegram
- The selection of recruits is based on an all India order of merit on their performance in Stage-I, II, III & IV(explained in detail below) and the number of vacancies available for the post.
- Clearing of Stage-I, II, III, IV and satisfactory performance in training is compulsory for recruitment in ICG. The details of various stages are as follows: –
Stage – 1 : Written Examination
- The question paper for section I, II, III, IV & V will be objective type with four options.
- The candidate has to choose the correct option.
- There is no negative marking in the written examination test.
Stage – 2 : Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk. All candidates are advised to be in possession of sport rig (Shoe, T-shirt, Trouser etc). The PFT consists of:-
- 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
- 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak).
- 10 Push-up.
Note – All three test of PFT are to be carried out in continuity without any break. Any break in the three test will lead to failing the PFT.
Examination for the recruitment of Coast Guard Navik (GD and Domestic) and Yantrik has not been decided yet. When it decides, you can check your exam city and timing 10 days before the examination and can download your Admit Card of Coast Guard Navik (GD and Domestic) and Yantrik recruitment 4 days before the examination date.
You can download your Coast Guard Navik (GD and Domestic) and Yantrik Admit Card to follow these simple steps.
- Click on the download link provided below.
- Fill the required details (Name and DOB).
- Fill the captcha appeared on your screen.
- Your admit card will be appeared on your screen.
- Click on print button you can print and also save in pdf your Coast Guard Navik (GD and Domestic) and Yantrik Admit Card.
There will be a Computer based examination for the recruitment of Coast Guard Navik (GD and Domestic) and Yantrik.
First Stage is Paper – 1 (Computer Based Test), In which the objective type Question papers, penalty (Negative Marking) shall not be imposed for wrong answers given. You have to clear the Cut off to appear in Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
Second Stage of this examination is Document Verification (DV)
- All the information provided in the online application has to match with all the original documents like grade X/XII/ Diploma mark sheet/photo Identity card/caste certificate/individual subject and aggregate marks.
- The date of issue of all documents has to be the closing date of application or any date prior to closing date of application.
- Based on the performance in Stage-I & Stage-II, an all India merit list will be prepared and e-admit card for stage-III (final medicals at INS Chilka) will be issued as per the vacancies available and ratio decided by ICG.
Final Medical Examination of all selected candidates will be done at INS Chilka. Candidates, who are not found medically fit in the final medical examination at INS Chilka, will NOT be enrolled for training.
Promotion prospects exist upto the rank of Pradhan Adhikari/ Pradhan Sahayak Engineer with pay scale Rs. 47600/- (Pay Level 8) plus Yantrik pay @ Rs. 6200/- with Dearness Allowance. Promotion to the Officer cadre is subject to suitability and performance.
Other Benefits –
- Free ration and clothing as per the existing rules.
- Free medical treatment for self and family including dependent parents.
- Government accommodation for self & family on nominal license fee or HRA as approved by Government.
- 45 days Earned leave and 08 days Casual leave every year with Leave Travel Concession (LTC) for self, family and dependent parents as per Government rules.
- Contributory Pension Scheme and Gratuity on retirement.
- Canteen and various loan facilities. ECHS medical facilities after retirement.