What's in this article?
- 1 Coast Guard Navik (GD and Domestic) and Yantrik 02/2021 Batch Online Form
- 2 Application Fee :
- 3 Eligibility :
- 4 Age Limit :
- 5 Total Post : Coast Guard Navik (GD and Domestic) and Yantrik
- 6 What is the Exam Pattern of Coast Guard Navik (GD and Domestic) and Yantrik 02/2021?
- 7 Admit Card of Coast Guard Navik (GD and Domestic) and Yantrik
- 8 What is the Selection Process of Coast Guard Navik (GD and Domestic) and Yantrik
- 9 What is the Salary of Coast Guard Navik (GD and Domestic) and Yantrik Recruitment?
Join Indian Coast Guard
Coast Guard Navik (GD and Domestic) and Yantrik 02/2021 Batch
- Date of Commencement : 05/01/2021
- Closing Date : 19/01/2021
- Exam Date : NA
Application Fee :
- UR/OBC/EWS : 250
- SC/ST : 00
- Navik (GD) – 10+2 passed with Maths and Physics
- Navik (Domestic Branch) – 10th Class passed
- Yantrik – 10th Class passed and Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics/ Telecommunication (Radio/Power)
Age Limit :
- Navik (GD) and Yantrik – Born between 01 Aug 1999 to 31 Jul 2003
- Navik (Domestic Branch) – Born between 01 Oct 1999 to 30 Sep 2003
Download Self Declaration/ Undertaking Form
Join us on Telegram
- The selection of recruits is based on an all India order of merit on their performance in Stage-I, II, III & IV(explained in detail below) and the number of vacancies available for the post.
- Clearing of Stage-I, II, III, IV and satisfactory performance in training is compulsory for recruitment in ICG. The details of various stages are as follows: –
Stage – 1 : Written Examination
- The question paper for section I, II, III, IV & V will be objective type with four options.
- The candidate has to choose the correct option.
- There is no negative marking in the written examination test.
Stage – 2 : Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
- 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak).
- 10 Push-up.
Note – All three test of PFT are to be carried out in continuity without any break. Any break in the three test will lead to failing the PFT.
- Click on the download link provided below.
- Fill the required details (Name and DOB).
- Fill the captcha appeared on your screen.
- Your admit card will be appeared on your screen.
- Click on print button you can print and also save in pdf your Coast Guard Navik (GD and Domestic) and Yantrik Admit Card.
- All the information provided in the online application has to match with all the original documents like grade X/XII/ Diploma mark sheet/photo Identity card/caste certificate/individual subject and aggregate marks.
- The date of issue of all documents has to be the closing date of application or any date prior to closing date of application.
- Based on the performance in Stage-I & Stage-II, an all India merit list will be prepared and e-admit card for stage-III (final medicals at INS Chilka) will be issued as per the vacancies available and ratio decided by ICG.
Other Benefits –
- Free ration and clothing as per the existing rules.
- Free medical treatment for self and family including dependent parents.
- Government accommodation for self & family on nominal license fee or HRA as approved by Government.
- 45 days Earned leave and 08 days Casual leave every year with Leave Travel Concession (LTC) for self, family and dependent parents as per Government rules.
- Contributory Pension Scheme and Gratuity on retirement.
- Canteen and various loan facilities. ECHS medical facilities after retirement.