What's in this article?
- 1 SSC MTS 2020 Recruitment Online Form
- 2 Application Fee :
- 3 Eligibility :
- 4 Age Limit :
- 5 Exam Pattern : SSC MTS 2020 recruitment
- 6 What is the Syllabus of SSC MTS 2020 Recruitment?
- 7 Admit Card of SSC MTS Recruitment 2020
- 8 What is the Selection Process of SSC MTS Recruitment 2020?
- 9 What is the Salary of SSC MTS 2020 Recruitment?
SSC MTS 2020 Recruitment Online Form
Staff Selection Commission
SSC MTS Examination 2020
Name of Post : SSC MTS 2020 Recruitment Online Form
- Date of Commencement : 02/02/2021
- Closing Date : 18/03/2021
- Exam Date : 02/08/2021 to 25/08/2021
Application Fee :
- UR/OBC/EWS : 100
- SC/ST : 00
- Divyang : 00
- Female : 00
- High School (10th) passed from any recognized board in India.
Age Limit :
- 18 to 27 years.
- Permissible relaxation in upper age limit for different categories will be according to norms.
Exam Pattern : SSC MTS 2020 recruitment
There will be two stage for the recruitment of SSC MTS 2020 recruitment.
- Paper – 1(Computer Based Test)
- Paper – 2 (Descriptive)
Paper – 1 (Computer Based Test)
- Paper-I will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions only. The questions will be set both in English & Hindi for Part-II, III & IV.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
Paper – 2 (Descriptive)
- Paper-II will be of descriptive type in which the candidate will be required to write a short essay or letter in English or any language included in the VIII Schedule of the Constitution.
- Paper-II will only be of qualifying nature and is intended to test elementary language skills in view of categorization of the post as Group-C and in view of job requirements.
- However, marks scored by the candidates in Paper-II will be used to decide merit in case more than one candidate score equal normalized marks in Paper-I.
Pay Exam Fee
Submit Final Form
What is the Syllabus of SSC MTS 2020 Recruitment?
English Language :
General Intelligence and Reasoning :
- Similarities and Differences
- Space visualization
- Problem solving
- Analysis judgment
- Decision making
- Visual memory,
- Discriminating observation,
- Relationship concepts,
- Figure classification,
- Arithmetical number series,
- Non-verbal series etc.
Numerical Aptitude :
- Number Systems
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Ratio and Proportion
- Profit and Loss
- Use of Tables and Graphs
- Time and Distance
- Ratio and Time
- Time and Work, etc.
General Awareness :
- Knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person.
- Economic scene
- General Polity including Indian Constitution and
- Scientific Research etc.
Admit Card of SSC MTS Recruitment 2020
How to download Admit Card of SSC MTS 2020 Recruitment
- Click on the download link provided below.
- Fill the required details (Name and DOB).
- Fill the captcha appeared on your screen.
- Your admit card will be appeared on your screen.
- Click on print button you can print and also save in pdf your SSC MTS 2020 Admit Card.
What is the Selection Process of SSC MTS Recruitment 2020?
- You will be write an essay or letter for the 50 marks in 30 minutes. This paper will be a qualifying in nature.
What is the Salary of SSC MTS 2020 Recruitment?
In hand salary of SSC MTS 2020 Recruitment
- City where you posted
- Dearness Allowance (DA)
- House Rent Allowance (HRA)
- Transport Allowance (TA)
- New Pension Scheme (NPS)
Calculation of in hand salary of SSC MTS 2020
Basic Salary + HRA + TA + DA of Basic Salary + DA of TA – NPS
For X City posting at 17% DA :
18000 + 24% of 18000 + 3600 + 17% of 18000 + 17% of 3600 – 1800 = 27792