Staff Selection Commission conducted Constable (GD) in CAPFs, NIA, SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles Examination, 2018 from 11.02.2019 to 11.03.2019 in the Computer Based Mode.
- A total of 30,41,284 candidates appeared in the said examination.
- On the basis of the result of the Computer Based Examination, a total of 5,54,903 candidates (female-77,369 and male-4,77,534) were shortlisted for appearing in the Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST).
The result of PET/ PST was declared on 17.12.2019 and 04.03.2020 wherein a total of 1,52,226 candidates (female-20750 and male-1,31,476) were qualified for the Detailed Medical Examination (DME).
In addition to this, on the basis of various court orders, 39 more candidates got permission for DME. Hence, in total, medical examination in respect of 1,52,265 candidates was conducted by CAPFs.
- The DME was conducted by the CAPFs from 09.01.2020 to 13.02.2020 and 24.08.2020 to 12.09.2020 and the Review Medical Examination (RME) was conducted from 14.09.2020 to 10.11.2020.
- Based on result of SSC SSC GD Constable 2018 of Computer Based Examination and Medical etc candidates have been shortlisted.
- Separate cut-offs have been fixed for the each posts.
SSC Constable GD 2018 Final Cut off
How to check SSC GD Constable 2018 Final Result?
- Click on the link provided below.
- A PDF of result will be downloaded on your device.
- Now, open this PDF and Search Your Name in this list.
- If your name appears in the list, you will be consider for Tier-2.
How to check SSC Constable GD 2018 Marks?
- SSC’s official website will be opened on your device.
- Now, Fill your registration no. in first box.
- Fill your password in the second box.
- Fill the captcha in the third and last box.
- Now, Click on Log In button. (New page will be opened)
- Click on Result/Marks tab.
- Then select your Examination Name and Click on Submit button.
- Your marks will be opened on your screen.
- That’s all.