What's in this article?
- 1 Syllabus of UP Police Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2021
- 2 What is the Selection Process of UP Police Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2021?
- 3 What is the UP Police Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2021?
Syllabus of UP Police Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2021
- There will be an online test for the recruitment of UP Police Sub-Inspector.
- This test shall comprise of 4 section (General Hindi, General Knowledge, Reasoning and Numerical Ability) for 400 Marks.
- 160 Questions shall be in each section.
- One question shall carry 2.5 marks.
- 120 minutes will be given for the total 160 questions.
- Question will be in English and Hindi language (Except General Hindi part).
Exam Pattern of UP Police SI
|Subject||Total Questions||Total Marks|
There will no negative marks for each wrong answer.
What is the Selection Process of UP Police Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2021?
There will be a online written examination for the recruitment of UP Police Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2021.
In which the objective type Question will be asked.
Second is Physical Eligibility Test
- After online written examination you will be called for Physical Eligibility Test.
- Every candidate will have to full fill these criteria.
- Read Physical Eligibility Test Criteria.
Third is Running
- If you cleared Physical Eligibility Test, you would have appear for running.
- Male candidate will have to run 4.8 kilometre in 28 minutes.
- Female candidate will have to complete 2.4 kilometre in 16 minutes.
After running, a merit list will be prepared and candidate will be invited for Joining.
What is the UP Police Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2021?
Salary of UP Police Sub-Inspector will be calculated on the basis of Pay Band-1 (Rs 9300 – 34800) + Grade Pay Rs 4200, (Revised Pay Scale after 7th CPC: Pay Level in Pay Matrix – Level-1).
In hand salary of UP Police Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2021
If we talk about in hand salary of UP Police Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2021, It can wary on the many factor.
- City where you posted
- Dearness Allowance (DA)
- House Rent Allowance (HRA)
- Transport Allowance (TA)
- New Pension Scheme (NPS)
Calculation of in hand UP Police Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2021
Basic Salary + HRA + TA + DA of Basic Salary + DA of TA – NPS